By utilizing the slight difference between the absorption peak positions of 13CO2 and 12CO2, the Analyzer measures the concentrations of 13CO2 and 12CO2 respectively then calculates the variation DOB(‰) of the abundance of 13C isotopes over the natural abundance of 13C to determine whether the patient has been infected with H pylori.
(1) 5.7 inch capacitive screen with high resolution for sensitive
and accurate operation, without correction.
(2) Stand-alone operation or connection to computer and hospital
(3) With USB interface for downloading test data by connecting
cto U disk.
(4) Android operating system with user-friendly interface
(5) With embedded thermal printer for clear printing without noise.
(6) Adopting ultra-high-sensitivity semiconductor infrared detector with good repeatability and high accuracy.
(7) Standard curve drawing without correction in use for easy operation.